Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Journey Awaits

Hello People of the Internet,

I am starting this blog in order to keep in touch with family, friends, and any one who may be interested in taking part in my Disney College Program.

As many of you may know this spring I, Joshua Matz, have been given the opportunity of a lifetime to take part in the Disney College Program.  For those of you who do not know what the Disney College Program is, it is basically an official internship with The Walt Disney Company working within either the Disneyland or Walt Disney World Resort as a cast member.  As some of you already know, I was accepted into the program with a position in Quick Service Food and Beverage at The Walt Disney World Resort, meaning I will work in one of the fast paced restaurants within the resort.  As of now I do not know where i will be working, but I will find out shortly after I arrive in Florida and check-in.

Please keep in touch for updates, stories, and pictures of my adventure!  I will also give tips and tricks for anyone who might be interested in taking part in the Disney College Program.

Please feel free to comment.

I'll see you all real soon!

2 comments:

  1. We are proud of you. Love you lots. Enjoy. Make good choices. Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to live vicariously through your experience! Have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete